Terms & Conditions
Please note: these terms & conditions refer only to this website.
If you are not willing to adhere to these Terms & Conditions, please leave the site.
This site is operated, owned and managed by Ubiquitous Books, and contains material published or produced by our staff. By entering the site you agree that:
You will adhere to the following terms & Conditions
- You recognise that this site is owned by Ubiquitous Books and that content on it has been produced and published under our company name and is therefore copyrighted to us. These are comprised of; material published by us within our books which are about to be published or are already published, created logos, specialist illustrations and/or text. Included in this overall description is our individual logo.
- You agree not to send any communication, letter, email or other message through our site which violates the rights of any other person.
- You agree that nothing that you submit to us by any means contains vilification of another party, innocent or otherwise, nor any libellous statements, abusive, obscene material, defamatory matter of any type whatsoever, nor any racist remarks or similar comments or criticisms.
- You agree that your own interests are likewise protected under these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering this site you agree that you waive all claims against the Company, its officers, its employees, or its suppliers of information.
- Moreover, you waive all claims arising from your own unauthorised use of the Ubiquitous Books facilities provided by the Company on this site.
- You agree that the Company reserves its rights to vet, oversee, monitor and to moderate all the information sent in to the Company in order to satisfy any regulatory process, governmental law/request which might be at the time in force that might require disclosure.
USE OF THIS SITE IS UNAUTHORIZED IN ANY JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT GIVE EFFECT TO THESE EXTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE SITE WILL BE GOVERNED BY, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH, ENGLISH LAW.
You may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute content that is protected by copyright, or other rights of a proprietary nature, without first obtaining permission of the copyright holder.